ENGLISH CORNER

17/10/12

The power of a photograph


I chose that image because it was taken in one of my favourite places. This place, as I said one day in class, is Ibiza. I love it because there are a lot of beaches, luxury and party. So, it's the perfect island you can go in summer during holidays. To be precise, in the photograph you can see a beautiful sunset. It's near a swimming pool and next to the sea too. I think all these things together can transmit a good feeling. It's very peacefull, natural and maybe romantic if you are with a special person in that moment. The image is very dark but the colours red and orange highlight and make the photo a bit colourful.
This moment was taken from inside a room of the hotel. The person who took the photo is my brother, because he went during a week this summer. He said to me that it was amazing. He's a professional photographer, so he made a lot of fantastic photographs during his time in Ibiza.
I also want to be a photographer because I think it's an interesting profession.
I hope in the future I could do the same as my brother and maybe one day I will go to Ibiza to have a very good time and to make a lot of photos like this.
Marina López
4t A

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario