ENGLISH CORNER

8/3/11

Writings with class, written in class

I was surprised when I arrived at the bus stop: it was empty. All the street was empty. The shops were empty,too. I started to run across the street. I was so scared, I picked up my mobile phone and I called all my friends but there was no answer.

In the streets, there weren't any cars. Suddenly, I started to listen to loud laughs, shouts and strange music. I thought I was getting crazy. I went to the supermarket but it was closed. I went to the bank, but it was also closed. I looked at the sky, it semed as it was going to rain and this made the atmosphere even more frightening. I walked away from the streets and my alarm watch said to me that it was midnight. I was lonely and scared when I saw a lot of cars making a lot of noise and suddenly I remembered a very important thing... There has been a football match, Barça- Madrid! Now, all was correct: people were in their houses watching TV. How could I have forgotten such an event?

                                                           Albert Maria 4B

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario